Join Our Team
We have a team of dedicated staff who receive the necessary training to carry out their roles in the organisation and have our commitment to regularly update this training.
Vacancies do arise within the homes and these include Qualified Nurses, Team Leaders/Senior Carers (both day and night) along with Carers and Domestic Staff.
The homes are occupied on a 24/7 basis and therefore we look for dedicated staff who are also flexible and either have the necessary qualifications for the particular role or who are willing and committed to gaining the necessary qualifications.
If you are interested in joining our team, please view the current vacancies list below as well as the job descriptions and send your CV via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, alternatively you can post your CV to Nanette Virgo at Thomas Gabrielle Nursing Home, Victoria street, Cwmbran. NP44 3JP.
Salary: £6.13-7.05 (depending on experience & Qualifications)
Job type: Part Time (10 – 16 hours a week) Full time can be considered as a second home is due to open this year.
Company: Hollylodge Residential Home
Contact: Gwyneth Virgo email@example.com
We are a Residential Home that specialises in Dementia Care and we are seeking an experienced Activities Co-ordiantor to work with us.
This interesting role will involve the planning and implementation of social interaction through activities for service users suffering with Dementia.
The successful candidate will need the following skills and experience:
- High patience and tolerance levels.
- A creative streak and the ability to plan a diverse and varied activities programme for service users to take part in, including excursions.
- Friendly and confident personality.
- Flexible approach to working routines and the ability to thoroughly assess risk at all times for the benefit of service users.
- Previous experience of working with elderly service users in particular a Dementia Care setting is an advantage. Experience as an Activities Coordiantor within any setting will also be considered a plus.
-The successful candidate must be available for mostly afternoon shifts, as this is when the requirement will be most necessary.
Please send completed CV to the e-mail address above or via the post to Hollylodge Residential Home.